Why hello thar
Sunday, December 26th, 2010 01:01 am...to anyone who happens to stumble upon this journal.
I'm mainly adding this entry as a "testing" sort of thing since I've never used LiveJournal and whatnot (except for Blogger, but its very different). Also I'm probably mostly going to be using this to post any stories I have laying around or am currently writing, and maybe some tidbits about my personal life. We'll see.
Anywho, that's all I have to say for now. Except that I can now brag that I am beast at Big Two. Bahaha. Oh, and champagne gives me a headache. Boo.
Merry Christmas!
Indy
I'm mainly adding this entry as a "testing" sort of thing since I've never used LiveJournal and whatnot (except for Blogger, but its very different). Also I'm probably mostly going to be using this to post any stories I have laying around or am currently writing, and maybe some tidbits about my personal life. We'll see.
Anywho, that's all I have to say for now. Except that I can now brag that I am beast at Big Two. Bahaha. Oh, and champagne gives me a headache. Boo.
Merry Christmas!
Indy